STATESBORO, GA – ONLINE AUCTION of 11 acres on N. Edgewood Drive. This property is minutes from GSU and downtown. Do not miss this opportunity to invest! VIEW THE BIDS HERE
BIDDING ENDS: JUNE 16
2 Lots – North Edgewood Drive & Windsor Way, Statesboro, GA
– Lots are being sold as one property totaling 11.2 acres
– Located in a very desirable and established neighborhood
– Bulloch County Tax ID: MS73000104 000 and MS73000101 000
South Auction and Realty, Swainsboro, GA agents: Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 or Alex Grovenstein 912-657-1831 for more details
SWAINSBORO, GA – There are very few lots left available on the Swainsboro Country Club Golf Course. This is your chance to NAME YOUR PRICE for a 1.07 acre lot on the 16th fairway. VIEW THE BIDS HERE
The 18-hole course offers a great golfing experience, with pro-shop, driving range, and putting green.
– Corner lot with perfect home site and is ideal for a circle drive with access on two roads.
– Very nice up scale community with a country feel only minutes from downtown Swainsboro.
– City water and sewer available
– Home Owners Association $225 per year
– Emanuel County Tax ID: 058C 028
– Emanuel County Tax Value: $37,389.00
– Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the covenants
BIDDING WILL END JUNE 16TH
So, you have a home full of furniture, a business full of equipment, your grandpa’s shop full of car parts, or a piece of real estate? Well I’m here to tell you, I CAN SELL IT ALL! Our company, South Auction & Realty specializes in estates, business liquidation, real estate, and really anything under the sun that you need to turn into cash.
There is a good chance YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW needs an auction. Our online bidding process has proven results and it creates a very seamless process for both the buyer and seller. View our current Johnny Harris Restaurant, Savannah, GA auction HERE.
We POST IT. They BID ON IT. They PICK IT UP. You GET PAID.
Here are 5 reasons to choose the auction method:
- We handle it all – Our team will come inspect your property, picture it, and post it online. The seller has no involvement or responsibilities in this process. There is no negotiating with buyers on price like a yard sale or Craigslist. No hassle, period.
- Everything is gone – The good thing about an auction is, we sell everything. Very rarely do we have an item without a bid. Most of our auctions will have between 200-400 items. We usually average maybe 5 items without a bid, if that. Unlike a tag sale or yard sale where you have a stack of unwanted items to haul off. We handle the load out day with buyers and collect all payments via credit card.
- Online bidding – Our online auctions run for 10 – 14 days, depending on the items. This gives us plenty of time to advertise, engage the public, sign up bidders, and conduct open houses. This also gives a bidder time to become invested in the process. The bidder then begins to compete with others and in turn drives the prices up.
- True market value – We pride ourselves on finding true market value on any item or piece of real estate. Antiques Roadshow or Kelly Blue Book might tell you how much something is worth….but the only way to truly find out is to see how much someone will pay. In some cases bidders will pay more for an item on an auction when they could buy it at Wal-Mart for less. They simply get caught up in the fun and competitiveness of an auction.
- Easy & fast – The process will start by our team coming to look at your items or real estate. We will then both sign an auction agreement and agree upon our fee’s. Next we catalog your items, post the auction online, conduct a 10 -14 day auction, collect payment, supervise load out, and then pay you, our seller, within 7 days of the final bid.
Call or email me anytime – Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 or email@example.com
644 HWY 86 E, Lyons, GA – This beautiful home is listed for $239,000. It included 5 acres with an opportunity to purchase up to 121 acres!
Click here for full listing info
3,118 sq ft custom home in the country. Located in Emanuel County, this is a stunning home that offers a lot of privacy. The home features a large kitchen and dining area with full length bar/island. Custom cabinets with solid surface counter tops. Spacious living room with large stone fireplace, gas logs, and custom wooden mantle. Master bath has a tile shower, jetted garden tub, his/her walk-in closets, and private toilet.
Click here for full photo album
The mud room features laundry area, toilet, and sink. There are 3 bedrooms downstairs and another room for office or bedroom. Upstairs is a spacious bonus room loft and another bedroom. The home is situated on 5 acres and additional acreage is available for purchase. 10 minutes to Lyons, 30 minutes to Swainsboro, and 15 minutes to I-16. Call today for a tour!
- Brent Stephens, South Auction and Realty, Swainsboro, GA 478-419-1002 or cell 706-442-5513
RICHLAND, GA – The Dixon House at 124 Phillips Street, Richland, GA has hit the market. BID YOUR PRICE in an online auction. Offering the HOME, CONTENTS, and BAYLINER BOAT separately. This home is a true Georgia dream come true. Check out all property details and current bids>>> You can view the auction here.
The bidding will end MAY 12th…. Please join us for an OPEN HOUSE on May 7th 8am- 6pm. Give me a call with questions – Brent Stephens, Auction Manager 706-442-5513
CLICK HERE FOR FULL PHOTO ALBUM
Everyday I get the call from a Florida hunter or local GA resident and it goes like this……“I am looking for 20-50 acres, maybe even 200. I want a place to build a house or cabin. I want to be very secluded and a place I can take my kids hunting & fishing.”
Well I can finally answer “YES, I have the perfect property!” It just so happens that tract of land that everybody is looking for is up for online auction. The bidding page can be seen here.
THE MONTEE FARM is 192.61 acres of mature merchantable timber, a hardwood drain, and even a small pond in the center of the property. We are offering the property as a whole or divided into small tracts. There are some beautiful home sites on this property and it is ideal for the recreation lover. Located on the the Emanuel / Candler County line just outside of Twin City and Metter, GA. It is very convenient to I-16. This auction ends May 12th!!!
Give me a call with questions about the property and registering for the auction!
Brent Stephens, Auction Manager, 706-442-5513
RICHLAND, GA – Another Greek Revival, same town. There are many people who will see this house and think that I am offering the same home I sold at auction in August 2015. That is not the case.
THE DIXON HOUSE, 124 Phillips Street, Richland, GA, is yet another stunning Greek Revival home in Richland, GA. This home was built in 1908 and has been 99.99% restored to modern living conditions on the interior. It features a HUGE back deck overlooking a salt water pool. We are even selling the contents separately. MAN, this is going to be fun!
ONLINE AUCTION – April 28 – May 12
Open House – MAY 7th —- All day long!
AUGUSTA, GA – When traveling down Wrightsboro Road, you can’t help but to notice when you have entered the quaint Summerville Medical Disrict. At the corner of Stovall Street lies at 7000+ sq ft building that we are currently offering on our online auction. This facility formerly housed a surgery center and doctors office. It is now BANK OWNED and we are taking online bids only.
Commercial Complex – Summerville Medical District ONLINE AUCTION
We feel this property would be ideal for doctors, surgeons, vet clinics, dentist, professional offices, and any other business that seeks a highly visible location. This property has a traffic count of approx. 15,000 cars per day and is directly across from the Hill Station Post Office. It is also walking distance to the VA and Trinity Hospital.
Want to own it? Now you can by clicking here and registering. You can also call me at 706-442-5513 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIEW ALL PHOTOS